Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Can anyone confirm...

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can anyone confirm...
F3rnando
Post Can anyone confirm...
on: June 16, 2019 (GMT)

Hello,

I have a 2007 mk2 8j Audi TT 2.0 , and i can’t make the boost gauge on Torque to work or any other turbo gauges

I have searched on the forum for information but nothing can up.
My torque came pre install in the xtrons radio unit, and is the full version.

Thanks in advance.
F3rnando

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Can anyone confirm...
on: June 17, 2019 (GMT)

Hi!

Yea that’s not a legal version of the app – Torque is only distributed on Google Play (not bundled, or anything else anywhere).

Check that your vehicle profile is setup correctly – the engine displacement and fuel type are important on some vehicles to get correct (as different vehicles have different sensors). Also make sure the boost adjustment is at it’s default setting in the vehicle profile (if in doubt, just create a new profile and use that)

You should then get a reading on the boost – remember it will be showing a vacuum at idle and boost when you generate some load on the engine

F3rnando
on: June 18, 2019 (GMT)

Thanks for the reply I’m going to set a new profile, and see how it goes.

F-150Torqued
on: June 18, 2019 (GMT)

It’s not often that you see a developer ‘assist’ the user of a pirated version of his application. ‘Hats off’ (an appreciation gesture) to piemmm for being such a gentleman.

All the more reason I say he should charge a lot more for this app – and multiply his good, sincere, talented efforts by adding few quality employees – BEFORE any of the lame compactors with shark advertising snake their way in and capture a big percentage of the market from this GREAT APP.

JMO

——————-

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.

Follow me on twitter