Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » How to view Non-Continuous (drive cycle Readiness) Monitoring Tests???

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to view Non-Continuous (drive cycle Readiness) Monitoring Tests???
850wagont5
Post How to view Non-Continuous (drive cycle Readiness) Monitoring Tests???
on: October 13, 2011 (GMT)

Hey gang,

Finally got Torque working on my ‘Droid, but I can’t find the function I need!

Using my wired OBD tool and EasyODB3.0 on my laptop, I can scan and see the “Test Status” which shows if the Drive Cycle Readiness checks have been Completed or Not Completed. The issue I’m having with the car in question is related to these “Drive Cycle Readiness” tests not checking.

When I use Torque, though, I can’t find such a menu. It’s a crucial part of the OBD diagnostic and every computer goes through these tests, so I’m assuming there’s a way to view the status of the Non-Continuous Monitoring Tests/Drive Cycle Readiness checks?

Please let me know…running out of time for smog on this car. :( Thanks in advance!

850wagont5
Post Re: How to view Non-Continuous (drive cycle Readiness) Monitoring Tests???
on: October 14, 2011 (GMT)

…nobody?

I’m not sure about other states, but in CA, your car can have no check engine light, no stored codes, and pass emissions with flying colors – but if these “readiness checks” show as “Not Completed”, then it’s still an automatic fail. :(

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 14, 2011 (GMT)

Hi

Go to the ‘Realtime Information’ screen

Press menu (or long press on the screen) and hit ‘Add Display’

A list of displays pops up. Scroll down about 3/4 of the way and you should see the drive cycle widgets. There are 2 of them (one may not work for your type of vehicle), but the other will. Add it and you should get the drive cycle status

Regards

Ian

Rickady88GT
on: October 15, 2011 (GMT)

Quote from 850wagont5 on October 14, 2011
…nobody?

I’m not sure about other states, but in CA, your car can have no check engine light, no stored codes, and pass emissions with flying colors – but if these “readiness checks” show as “Not Completed”, then it’s still an automatic fail. :(

You can have 1 (one) of them not set in CA. If you have more than one pending or incompleet it will not pass.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.135 seconds.

Follow me on twitter