Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Realtime dashboard disappeared

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Realtime dashboard disappeared
KodiakF350
Post Realtime dashboard disappeared
on: May 22, 2019 (GMT)

I’ve been using Torque on a tablet in my F350 for over 3 years, and it’s a great aid in watching operating parameters and particularly regen and exhaust temp status. Well yesterday I forgot to turn off my tablet when I parked the truck, and I suspect the tablet shut down later when its battery died. Then many hours later when I got in the truck again, I turned on the tablet (it’s plugged into power all the time that the truck is running). Much to my dismay, the realtime display has absolutely no gauges on any of the pages! It’s like the display configuration was erased.

It’s been a long time since I configured all the gauges, and I cringe at the thought of manually adding them all again. Is there a chance that the configuration data still exists somewhere, and if so, where? Thanks.

Capp777
Post Re: Realtime dashboard disappeared

Torque Pro has the ability to export and
import dashboard layouts in the dashboard
menus. Any chance you exported a copy
after you created the dashboards?

KodiakF350

I did not, unfortunately. I saw that feature while trying to see if a setting or something obvious caused my recent problem. Sure wish I had seen the export option before, but alas I didn’t.

KodiakF350

I have an exported display layout now! As I rebuilt the gauge layout, I was happy to see that all the gauge data was available from the library, and I didn’t have to manually type in the equations. So while the mysterious disappearance of my entire display sucked, it could have been a lot worse. Thank you for your reply Capp777.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.

Follow me on twitter