Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » need help with Extra user defined pids

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need help with Extra user defined pids
tahreer
Post need help with Extra user defined pids
on: April 9, 2019 (GMT)

Hi
I have Clio II 2000 .. I have obdlink Lx with torque app i can read alot of data but i need to add extra pids .i made user defined pid file . torque managed to import it but it does not connect to the ecu to pull the data . get stuck on “checking model” !! . The pids file is taken from the renault database so it is proven to work Any help will be much apprecated .!
I think the issue is around the initialization string . I was wondering if you came around such issue before .thanks

Hi

F-150Torqued
Post Re: need help with Extra user defined pids

You say your ‘user defined’ PID file (‘came from’ the Renault database). Sounds like THAT file included some undesirable stuff for your vehicle.

I have SEVERAL small PID files for different ‘systems’ PIDs. You can have and Import many – named by the system being tested. Just include specific PIDs / Sensors in each one pertaining to that system, and you should be able to narrow down what is crashing the ECU.

——————

cintakc

Lay out a description of at least one PID

tahreer

Hi actually i narrowed the file to certain parameters just read and observe. Torque stuggles to connect to the system .trying to figure the model ???!!!. Its a bit strange as it connects quicly in normal obd mode. Just send me the value of customInit= for clio . My ecus use kwp2000 protocol over k/l lines. Number 5 in torque settings

Hi

cintakc

atsh817af1\natsw96\natwm817af13e\natib10\natstff\natat0\natsp5\natfi\natat1\n10c0

tahreer
on: April 10, 2019 (GMT)

Hi
Good news and bad news . with this string torque connects with the ecu but still doesnt pollin the data for the user defined pid although it reads perfect the standard torque built in parameters. Any idea . Thanks

Hi

cintakc
on: April 11, 2019 (GMT)

In the profile settings, put the tick “Use alternate OBD header” and maybe you need to remove all standard devices
for them you can make a separate profile

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.

Follow me on twitter