Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Track recorder

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author Topic: Track recorder
f575gtc
Post Re: Track recorder
on: October 19, 2011 (GMT)

Same here, no audio after encoding

HTC Thunderbolt, newest version.

piemmm
Administrator

Does the audio play in the viewer on the phone?

If someone can send me a short video with the audio (you don’t have to speak, just make some noise or something :-)) and send me the trackRecorder video folder in a zip, to ian@prowl.org, I’ll have something to play with over here and see what’s up.

Thanks

Ian

sasha

Quote from speed2006 on October 18, 2011

I’m going to TORQUE DEVELOPMENTS INTERNATIONAL PLC,

I’d like to drive this car there: http://tdi-plc.com/blog/gallery/nissan-npt-90-twin-turbo-imsa-car/

:)

Just surviving, trying to avoid speeding tickets.

Try the Shift Lights for amazing Torque!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alanco.ShiftLightsPro

f575gtc

Yes audio plays on the phone

So you just want the entire folder from track recorder?

piemmm
Administrator

Just the folder with the recording in that you want to send as a test – it should be named something like ‘102049328423’ – basically send that and it’s contents in a zip and I’ll be able to reproduce the bug here (and then fix it)

Thanks!

Ian

red913

I noticed that if I take the mp4 file straight from my phone(not encoded) and try and import it into Adobe Premier Pro, it doesn’t recognize that there is any audio. Winamp doesn’t see any audio but VLC player and Media Player Classic will. This is on the original mp4 file. Now in Adobe Premier Pro I have to change the file extension to .mov. Then it recognizes that the file has audio. Also, once encoded it looses all of the audio. So perhaps the audio encoder isn’t recognizing something that is there, just as winamp and adobe premier both did.

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 20, 2011 (GMT)

Hi!

May have solved the upsde down video recording issue (still testing it though as it’s randomness means it’s difficult to reproduce sometimes)

Still waiting for a sample video, then I can get on and have a look at the audio issues, then once that’s out of the way with I’ll post an update! :-)

Ian

red913

Ok, cool. I’ll send over a sample video here in just a moment.

red913

It appears that compressing an mp4 file is futile as it is already highly compressed…either way sending it to ya via filemail.com right now. So keep an eye out for it.

JamDawg
on: October 21, 2011 (GMT)

TrackRecorder works great on the Bionic, Love this plugin. I will post a video from Roebling Road Raceway in three weeks.

I was trying to test the export function but I cannont down load the .jar file. Is the site down?

Thanks

piemmm
Administrator

Hi (thats good news on the bionic, there were some corruption issues people had but hopefully the latest update has fixed that bug)

It’s on the same server this site is on – it’s http://prowl.org/misc/TorqueEncoder4.jar

JuliSniper2

Hey dude i can’t see the files in the jar-program-browser, already tried to copy the torquerecorder folder to c:/
Any idea? Using win 7 64-bit. can i help you solving the problem? I love your app, a success would be fantastic. :-)

piemmm
Administrator

I’m going to release an update in a few days with a bit of luck which can capture some of the errors that happen and send them back so I can get a picture of what’s going on (basically the same as how android reports application errors back automatically)

What you need to do is copy the entire (single) torqueRecorder folder to your c:\ or d:\ if it is not visible when you plug your phone in. The app should then find your videos.

You must have first installed xuggler and rebooted though. If that part is not done, then the app won’t work!

What phone make/model were the videos recorded on?

Regards

Ian

JuliSniper2
on: October 22, 2011 (GMT)

Hey dude,

i copied the whole folder into C:\, further I restartet after Xuggle Installation (I also uninstalled and installed the programm again) but it won’t work. I installed an Java 6 Update first, later 7, no success.

I’m using the Samsung Galaxy SII, both tried the “KIES Mode” and the “USB-Mode”. Recorded the videos in High-Quality.

Sometimes (very rarely) when i start the .jar, it looks like that the videos are invisible and that there are only the borders of the “thought” videos. This happens only for 1 second. But however, no videos are shown.

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 22, 2011 (GMT)

Okay, bear with me and I’ll have a look – it seems like the app is finding the videos, but is discounting them for some reason (likely as it’s not able to get a preview image). I have an S2 here so will investigate.

JuliSniper2
on: October 23, 2011 (GMT)

OK dude what can i do for you? Since your yesterday’s update the videos on the SGSII are the correct-side-around, that’s nice. But i need the Videos on the PC :-)

Tell me what I have to do to help you :-) I will test it now on my 8 years old Windows XP Laptop, too.

JuliSniper2

With my very old Laptop with XP and USB 1.1 it’s working very fine. Surely extremely slow but it’s working. Did it the same way like on the main PC, strange :-/

JuliSniper2

I’m really sry dude, but there is the next problem:

No sound in the video after encoding it with the laptop. Tell me what to do, I will try to support you :)

piemmm
Administrator

Yep, I’m onto the no sound problem – already got a video which reproduces the issue so hopefully in the next week I will send out an update for everyone!

speed2006

Something we forgot. After TrackRecorder update Java must be updated!!!!!!!!! What a wonder! It works. Sound, video, all.

http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Android 6.0.1
ELM327
BMW 325i

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.089 seconds.

Follow me on twitter