Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Track recorder

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14
Author Topic: Track recorder
V12
Post Re: Track recorder
on: February 14, 2013 (GMT)

After some minutes of investigation I found the source of my problem :
– video length is 10 minutes and 50 seconds
– .srt file has last timestamp 10 minutes and 58 seconds
Why is there this difference ?
Then I deleted 56 last rows from .csv file – this is aproximately 8 seconds, encoded video and synchronization is perfect.
Why TR don’t stop recording video and OBD data simultaneously ?

_Dejan_
on: February 24, 2013 (GMT)

For me recording also do not work and plugin freeze. I have Galaxy Nexus.
It has never work no mather of OS(4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.2)

mfgpcm
on: February 25, 2013 (GMT)

Hi,

I’m using Track Recorder on my Motorola Razr i (Intel x86 processor, Android 4.1.2, Torque 1.6.34, Track Recorder 1.6.35) and an eBay ELM327 bluetooth dongle and I love it.

However, I have a few problems:

1. Even if the Track Recorder settings are set to external storage, it will use the internal one. The saving location problem was already mentioned in [url= http://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=3277.0 [url]http://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=3277.0. Maybe the reason is since Android 4.1 on my phone the internal SD card is mounted at /storage/sdcard0 and the external SD card is mounted at /storage/sdcard1.

2. The red arrow on the map is not centred correctly and the map itself is distorted. Maybe this is due to the display resolution? If the video is rendered on the computer, this problem does not occur, it is just on the phone.

Furthermore, I have a little feature request: Especially in winter the windshield is dirty and the camera will set the focus on the dirty wind shield instead on the street. Could a preference be added to set the camera focus to infinity statically?

Thanks a lot for the great app and the Track Recorder plug-in.

Peter

bikky73
on: April 15, 2013 (GMT)

Latest update…

Galaxy ACE II

I now cannot hear the audible announcements. They’re there, volume turned upto max when torque connects (I’ve checked). The announcements (eg. engine operating temp reached) do work, as I can hear them when I hold the phone near my head, but over general engine running noise on the windscreen mount I don’t hear a thing from it anymore.

Also The Track recorder updates, still doesn’t store any info nor work with the camera.

piemmm
Administrator
on: April 17, 2013 (GMT)

Hi

Is the razr i using a custom ROM or is it stock (this will help determine how to add support for it)

Sound shouldn’t be affected as nothing has changed to do with sound in any of the versions recently (or for the last several months)

danielcc
on: April 17, 2013 (GMT)

… Using Mobistel Cynus T2 (4.0.4 pure android). Also Track recorder indicates “Not recording” and screen freezes.

gateways1
on: April 19, 2013 (GMT)

Hi,

The Troque pro app and track recorder plug-in are awsome!

I need some help,

I’ve been using this app running in my Asus tf101 tablet perfectly, exept for 2 problems:

1- In track recorder the gauges are too small, i can barely see what’s written in the gauges! And i don’t know how to make it bigger to track recorder, there is no option for that.

2- During the rendering to make a .mp4 video file, the map backgound doesn’t appear, but when i watch playing. Back on torque using thisthe tablet it’s there.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

gateways1
on: April 23, 2013 (GMT)

Any help????

bikky73

You’re lucky. Track recorder works for me, but….

1. It can’t use the camera… at all
2. It doesn’t store the recordings anywhere (SD nor internal)

Galaxy Ace II

rdk.kotesovec

For me recording also do not work and plugin freeze. Having THL W8 with MTK6589 chipset

Gpap
on: April 24, 2013 (GMT)

I can’t send a video.
Video length: 33:14 and 120mb.

yehor
on: April 30, 2013 (GMT)

Hi. My Track recorder works fine on HTC Desire Z (HTC Vision). On my new phone Samsung Galaxy S Advance (i9070) recorder does not work. I see black display with gauges. I can “turn on” recording (starting…, recording… appears) but nothing happens (no view, no map). When i turn on map, display goes grey, but still nothing. Will be any solution…?

honuuu
on: May 3, 2013 (GMT)

Hi; i have an android double din (ca-fi), It works properly with torqe pro but i couldnt record any video with track recorder,

i can get the recording screen from front car cam with or with out map image and guages are working but when i click record button it writes “recording begins..” and stays… how i can i record my tracks from ca-fi ???

ganton
on: May 19, 2013 (GMT)

Yesterday i updated to the new version with the 1080p added to recorder settings.
But as i noticed, all my captured videos with 720p settings, are only 800X480?
I use the HTC Desire that supports 720p video recording and it does it succesfully if i record from the camera application.

bikky73
on: May 21, 2013 (GMT)

My Samsung Galaxy ACEII now works 😀

I’ve just rooted and put a custom NON SAMSUNG BLOATWARE FILLED jellybean rom.

It records and shows the recording. yet to play it back but will try.

sheldor85
on: June 16, 2013 (GMT)

help please!
Track recorder cannot connect to camera on Galaxy s4 is there anything can be done about that

thanks

pomidoor
on: June 27, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from sheldor85 on June 16, 2013
help please!
Track recorder cannot connect to camera on Galaxy s4 is there anything can be done about that

thanks

+1 to this request… any fix ?

BR

BatoZ10
on: April 11, 2014 (GMT)

Hi everyone!
New to the forum. Dose anyone know why Track Recorder wont install on my blackberry Z10?

theguyz
on: April 12, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from BatoZ10 on April 11, 2014
Hi everyone!
New to the forum. Dose anyone know why Track Recorder wont install on my blackberry Z10?

Because it’s a android app addon unfortunately until developer converts it to bb10 or enables addons capability through app we can use any

PouparMelhor
on: April 15, 2014 (GMT)

Just a note to everyone who can’t extract videos from the phone through wifi. In my case, it was security settings, but for some other reason, you may not be able to do it.
I made a small article where step by step you can copy the files from the mobile equipment to a PC, and then do the postprocessing:
http://www.pouparmelhor.com/track-recorder-without-wifi/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.067 seconds.

Follow me on twitter