Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » 97 F350 Powerstroke Help

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 97 F350 Powerstroke Help
meyer743
Post 97 F350 Powerstroke Help
on: January 2, 2019 (GMT)

Morning all. Looking for some help with Torque Pro. I have a 1997 F350 7.3 Powerstroke. Manufacture date of 02/97

Just picked up a BAFX dongle and Torque Pro. Downloaded the extended Ford (inc powerstroke) pids. Also manually entered a few pids as outlined in a few PIDS outlined in another forum. When connecting Torque to Dongle, I get the pop up “ECU problem…The ECU is reporting that it does not support the reading of any PIDS…etc. I click OK and do get readings on the PIDS i have selected. Torque also shows it has a connection to Bluetooth, To adapter, and Connection to ECU. 0 errors for Adapter Error Count. Problem is, after a second or two, the truck stumbles and then shuts off? Again, I do get data to the PIDS i have selected. I have unchecked the “periodically scan for faults” box under settings. I have also tried both with and without the Ford ECU bug workaround. Truck does the same thing everytime?

I have not tried to scan for any codes yet, was just simply playing around and wanted to see real time data. I’ve read alot of 97 owners are successful here? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter