Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Trip MPG average & miles-to-empty

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trip MPG average & miles-to-empty
jabeita
Post Trip MPG average & miles-to-empty
on: December 27, 2018 (GMT)

I’m looking for some straight-forward instructions on how to get my average mpg, trip-average mpg and my miles-to-empty back to reflecting accurate numbers. Initially, when I connected the BAFX OBD2 scanner to the Torque Pro, these numbers all looked good. But, the first time I filled up, all the numbers jumped to ridiculously large sums. It could have been my own attempt to reset min/max that screwed things up, I’m not sure and I haven’t figured anyway to get things back to normal. GPS mph is working fine and continues to be accurate, as are all other meter readings…as far as I can tell. It did appear that the numbers might be self-correcting the more miles I drove, but they never got close what they should have been before it was time for me to fill up again. I would like to have a choice of either (1) zero-ing everything out to start over whenever I fill up for local driving, or (2) keep a running average/tab/totals whenever I take a long road trip. Thanks to anyone who can advice me.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter