Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » "Icy road conditions" what ever the temperature is.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Icy road conditions" what ever the temperature is.
Nurt
Post "Icy road conditions" what ever the temperature is.
on: December 9, 2018 (GMT)

Hi,

When I first connect to OBD2 using the torque app I get an Icy conditions warning sound.

I’m just wondering what sensor this information is connected to?
I have a 2006 Mercedes Vito which has some problems. And is giving me a different sensor fault everyone I check so tracking the fault is proving difficult. I figured this may help me tracking it down.

The van itself doesn’t have and temperature displays so is the app telling me this warning due to a lack of sensor?

But i don’t remember the app giving me this warning when I first bought the van (even though the problem was there from the start).

Either way I’m very curious.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Cheers :)

cintakc
Post Re: "Icy road conditions" what ever the temperature is.
on: December 10, 2018 (GMT)

on the warning “Caution sleet possible”, I checked on the emulator
this message is issued for a value of three pids equal to +3 degrees Celsius and below
0105 – Coolant temperature
010F – Intake air temperature (Intake air temperature)
0146 – Ambient air temperature
– is issued once when starting Torque and any of these temperatures are +3 and below,
– when the work of Torque and the transition of these pace. from +4 to +3 degrees,
if you then raise the temperature higher and lower it again – it is no longer issued, only after the restart of the Torque

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Follow me on twitter