Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Suzuki Alto protocol

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Suzuki Alto protocol
eppgarcia
Post Suzuki Alto protocol
on: November 23, 2018 (GMT)

Hi

First of all, please forgive that I do not know where to place this question, what topic, what forum.

Anyway, I am a happy user of Torque Pro. I had it successfully installed and running on my Toyota Wigo.

Now, I am trying to install and run it on a Suzuki Alto and I am getting problems with the ECU not connecting.

I am sure it is not adapter problem, but more on protocol selection in Torque. I am also sure it is not the ELM device because that same device was used on the same car and it had no problems connecting when using SZ Viewer app.

What protocol is being used by SZ Viewer that makes it run without problems? do you have the equivalent protocol for torque pro? please teach me how to make Torque Pro to connect with my Suzuki Alto.

Thanks
ed

over 30 years experience being a “weekend mechanic”. Just recently studying all I can about OBD2 and DTCs.

antonykf
Post Re: Suzuki Alto protocol
on: July 27, 2023 (GMT)

Hi all,
I just bought this device through Amazon and connected it to my Alto Lxi Petrol 2009 model Type 2. Connection was smooth but under Adapter Status Information – Connection to ECU – Can the adapter talk OK to the vehicle ECU? shows No. Not sure what could be the problem. Any suggestions ?

Thanks and regards,
Antony

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Follow me on twitter