Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Hp at the wheels setting

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hp at the wheels setting
Stang95Life
Post Hp at the wheels setting
on: October 10, 2018 (GMT)

Does anyone know for sure how accurate the “hp at the wheels” setting is?? Using the BAFAX obd2.. I never thought it would be very accurate but I got what seems to me a Rather High reading!! Has anybody acutely compared it to a real Dino test???? Thanks in advance for Any info!!!!!

I’m the only owner of my sn95 mustang! I’ve had somewhere around 30 or 40 cars since I was 15 I’m now 40! Got my first mustang for high school graduation in 1995. Of All my vehicles 6 other Mustangs few trucks 4 turbo cars my sn95 is the only one I’ll Never let go of!!!!!

moreause
Post Re: Hp at the wheels setting
on: October 11, 2018 (GMT)

I would say do not be your life on in

is just a big approximation

Stang95Life
Post Re: Hp at the wheels setting
on: October 12, 2018 (GMT)

I Figured that and never tried or paid any attention to it! Last weekend a friend got a BAFAX for his 2018 5.0 wondering if anyone had compared the go max from BAFAX and a dino run?!?! When I first got my BAFAX 3 years ago I was surprised and Laughed seeing the option!!!!!!!!!!

I’m the only owner of my sn95 mustang! I’ve had somewhere around 30 or 40 cars since I was 15 I’m now 40! Got my first mustang for high school graduation in 1995. Of All my vehicles 6 other Mustangs few trucks 4 turbo cars my sn95 is the only one I’ll Never let go of!!!!!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter