Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque Pro stopped working!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque Pro stopped working!
novalovr66
Post Torque Pro stopped working! SOLVED!
on: October 3, 2018 (GMT)

Ok, just as the title says my Torque Pro stopped working all together, wont read the ECU and not sure why.

Back story, right Before Hurricane Florence I had cracked the screen on my S8+ and I requested a new one through insurance. After the hurricane passed I had received my new phone did the smart transfer of all apps and backups. My truck, 2015 Ford F250, 6.7 started getting a CEL so I opened the Torque app and everything was defaulted to the standard settings and I just wanted to clear the codes which I did, no problems. Then I started getting a DEF Fault saying I had XX miles until limp mode. Took it to the dealer and since it was right after the hurricane he told me to top off the DEF fluid and make an appointment. Made an appointment for the next morning and I knew that I had enough DEF in the tank but I wanted to make sure. Fired up Torque pro, didn’t have the 6.7 PIDs but there was a super duty PID that gave me the DEF level, 3.1 gallons. All my settings were defaulted so the dashboard I was using was gone so after I dropped off the truck to the dealer I downloaded the 6.7 PIDs and set up my dashboard and waited for my truck to get fixed. I get my truck back plug in my BAFX adapter and…..nothing. Its connected in Bluetooth, its selected in the Torque pro app and still nothing. It will not connect at all. the red power light comes on and initially I thought it was the adapter so I ordered another one. Received that one yesterday and same thing, I get nothing. I tried other code reader apps and they work fine so I ruled out the adapter. Tried them in another vehicle and same thing with the Torque app, nothing. So yeah this is where I am at today, sitting at work trying to figure out what could be causing the adapter and torque not connecting to the ECU…..

Long winded but I wanted to make sure that I covered everything.

Suggestions?

Capp777
Post Re: Torque Pro stopped working!

You might try setting the correct protocol
to use in the vehicle profile.

Assuming your adapter settings have been
setup correctly.

novalovr66
Post Re: Torque Pro stopped working!

Well I feel completely dumb, I missed that and I just went down and checked and that was the problem. I appreciate it!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.076 seconds.

Follow me on twitter