Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Automatic trip recording doesn't work.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Automatic trip recording doesn't work.
danielo
Post Automatic trip recording doesn't work.
on: September 27, 2018 (GMT)

Hello,

I have Torque Pro and I use it several years. But I have problems with the automatic trip recording and some other settings in Data logging & Upload. I’m not sure whether it is problem with the current version of Torque or compatibility issue with Android Oreo. I tried to reset Torque Pro and even completely reinstalled it but nothing works. File logging works but it also ignores settings I made. For example I turned of G-sensors logging but they are sill logged. So it looks like a Torque Pro issue. Trip recording works only if I start it manually. Automatic trip recording doesn’t work… Anybody else have similar problems? Any tips/ideas?

Thanks for any help.

h3tech
Post Re: Automatic trip recording doesn
on: September 29, 2018 (GMT)

I’m not sure how much I’m going to offer in your case, other than commiserating.

I’m recording the data off of Torque to my own CosmosDB instance in Azure, and seeing that there’s only a few times that “trip started” has shown up in the data. Right now, that’s very confusing to me as it doesn’t appear consistently. I too am working with settings and then driving for a bit (my daily commute is

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter