Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Lite VS Pro version

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lite VS Pro version
mwburfeind
Post Lite VS Pro version
on: August 4, 2018 (GMT)

recently I bought an OBT Bluetooth adapter and have installed Torque Lite on both an android phone and tablet and both have responded well to the OBT adapter

Very interested in the PRO Version but wonder if I buy the Pro version do I have the ability to have it installed on multiple devices for a single purchase or does the Pro version need to be purchased separately for each device — the scenario is that one vehicle has an aftermarket Android head installed a second has a custom seat bolted tablet stand, while a third just has a phone mount on the dash

Some other purchased apps from Google Play allow installation on multiple devices for the single purchase price — just all of the devices have to be linked to the same Google account

thanks for any comments !!!!!

moreause
Post Re: Lite VS Pro version

people these days, they will buys a 5$ coffee

but find it expensive to buy a 4.50$ app

If you use the same google ID you can install it on multiple device

mwburfeind
Post Re: Lite VS Pro version

I’d never pay that much for a cup of Joe when I can brew it cheaper at home — I detest eating food/drink made by kids wanting 15/hr (when I was their age I made 1.35/hr and had more buying power as well) — and thanks – after I posted I dug deeper into Google play and found the same info about multiple instals tied to the same account

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter