Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » OBDII Market Opportunity

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OBDII Market Opportunity
Jmcgarity
Post OBDII Market Opportunity
on: July 10, 2018 (GMT)

My business partner and I are working on a product that will work in conjunction with and OBDII bluetooth code reader and has potential to be a major automotive market disrupter. I have tried reaching out to Ian several times to discuss the opportunity and have not had any luck reaching him. I am in search of a programmer/developer that interested in working on a similar software product to Torque but has much more mass market potential.

My business partner and I have 20 years experience in the automotive industry working with many with many manufactures and distributors. We both currently work on several technology panels in the US Auto Care Association and the Automotive Industries Association of Canada and recognize the opportunities and threats that telematics offers our industry.

Please contact me if you know how to reach Ian or if you know somebody that would be interested in hearing about our vision.

Thanks,

James McGarity
McGarityJames@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.038 seconds.

Follow me on twitter