Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » GM - No Injector Pulse Width data?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GM - No Injector Pulse Width data?
99StangGT
Post GM - No Injector Pulse Width data?
on: June 25, 2018 (GMT)

Hello, I am using Torque Pro on an Android head unit installed in a 2009 Chevy Malibu LS 2.4L.

I would like to view the injector pulse width for each cylinder but Torque says that data is not available (blacked out,not green in list).

Injector pulse width can be read by an old Gm Tech 2 scan tool so why can’t Torque display it?

I have also noticed some options such as misfire current and misfire history for cylinders 5, 6, 7, 8 being available (green in list). The problem is that the car only has 4 cylinders.

I am also wondering, should Torque be capable of displaying all the same data a good scan tool can?

30+ years Auto Tech, Over 600 GM certifications, ASE Advanced Level Master Certified (though now expired)

moreause
Post Re: GM - No Injector Pulse Width data?
on: June 26, 2018 (GMT)

torque show only the diplayed obdII value

obdII being at first implemented for anti pollution system the rest that show up is mostly to the manufacturer choice

with torque adv package you can access more value ..that are not OBDII but car specific ..they still use the same connector just not the same language/standard

and high end tool can have car/brand specific package to access WAYYYY more data

but i would say just try another free obdii software just to make sur it’s not a torque issue

pulse width is kinda common

just wondering what you want to do with that value ?? unless your boosted or getting higher rpm …i don’t see the use of it …. but i’m not a pro

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Follow me on twitter