Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » ELMCONFIG ohp USB OBDII interface ~~ SETUP ??

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ELMCONFIG ohp USB OBDII interface ~~ SETUP ??
F-150Torqued
Post ELMCONFIG ohp USB OBDII interface ~~ SETUP ??
on: June 11, 2018 (GMT)

I bought an “ELMCONFIG ohp USB OBDII interface”. Like this:
http://www.ohp.ee/en/a/elm327-ford-installation-instructions

Seems it should be ELM327 compatible?? It was my hope that I could obtain a much higher reads speed and it has a switch for reading the MS bus.

But – I have not been able to get the “ELMCONFIG OHP interface” to work with Torque Pro on my Android Samsung S9+ with ‘on-the-go’ host adapter. NO connection with Torque Pro setup to ‘USB Interface’, either AUTO, or any selection of baud rates. Torque Pro seems to ‘SEE’ the interface and the interface icon on the phone turns steady blue with vehicle ion flashing for a moment, then the interface Icon turns yellow. This repeats over and over.

The Interface “DOES WORK” with Forscan on my laptop.

Does anyone know if Torque Pro setup can connect via this USB interface??

——————-

cintakc
Post Re: ELMCONFIG ohp USB OBDII interface ~~ SETUP ??

In the last few versions of the program Torque, you can not connect to the USB ELM327 adapters

Upcoming changes in 1.8.204 (upcoming beta release)
======================================
* Added digital compass (and improved the existing one)
* Added the ability to configure a background overlay for displays
* Update USB drivers
* When fault code scanning (in background) is enabled, and you have enabled logging, now writes into a companion ‘events’ file for new faults found (like the CSV log, but just for event-style information)
F-150Torqued

Thank you so much @cintakc

Somehow I knew you would have the answer. Actually, I tried to send you an email about it — but the address I have no longer responds to my mail server. You could say “Hi” and I’ll have your current one.

I want to scan PIDs on the MS bus – so I will be trying to get this interface to work with PIDscan.

Also, I located a new PID on my F150 that seems useful in various ways – IF I have an interface that reads fast enough. It is “PIP Counter” “PIP_CTR” “09D5” “Min 0 max 8” “A”. Looks random on Torque with my Bluetooth interface, but I have determined it is the ‘Profile Ignition Pickup” and produces the Cylinder Number (in firing order) that is commanded ‘ignition spark’. That could be interesting for synchronizing Graphs / Logs with the engine ignition and firing order. Such as a “Power Balance Test”.

————-

cintakc

I wrote you a mail greetings.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.

Follow me on twitter