Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » problem to log engine datas

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: problem to log engine datas
rh03
Post problem to log engine datas
on: June 1, 2018 (GMT)

Hello friends, I’m new, I’m from france, I recently bought OBDlink MX obd adapter and torque pro on play store and I have a problem.

I do chiptuning and want logging engine datas on csv file in order to export on Excel and adjust my mapping but I can’t do that and the tutos on the web are not clear.

I want log for diesel engine: turbo pressure, pedal position, Rpm, pressure of injection ramp, Maf etc..

And for gasoline engine: Afr, short term fuel trim, long term fuel , turbo pressure, timing advance, coolant temperature, trottle position etc…

How I can create a .csv file with this datas than I can export on Excel?

I’m very frustred, I bought torque only for that.

Thank you.

cars, cars and cars !!!

F-150Torqued
Post Re: problem to log engine datas

Go to >Settings > Data Logging and Upload > Select What to Log. Also at this stage set some other logging options.

To select or add sensors press the menu button and >Select what to Log by scrolling through sensors / PIDs from the main PID list (including custom PIDs you have added).

While monitoring live data in a monitoring dashboard – press menu (‘gear’) and select > Start Logging.

Download the ‘log’ file to your PC and import into Excel.

Works fabulous. Also if you activate the WebViewer account that comes with Torque Pro, you can upload these files to Torque-bhp.com and view your data on some fairly decent graphs.

Good Luck.

———————-

rh03
Post Re: problem to log engine datas

thank you, now I can data log with torque, it’s fantastic !!

cars, cars and cars !!!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.

Follow me on twitter