Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Bug Reporting/A Bug

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bug Reporting/A Bug
DeeDub8
Post Bug Reporting/A Bug
on: May 22, 2018 (GMT)

I’ve have Torque Pro v. 1.8.199 and have recently discovered what I would consider to be a bug.

I have several cars. To be able to use Torque in each car I have got several readers from different sources so that they have different “identities” for pairing with bluetooth on my phone. If two of my cars have the reader “on” and I try to pair…

This lead me to try a WiFi reader. This works well.

Time to amend the car profiles. My default connection profile is bluetooth as that’s the most common reader in my fleet. I amended the profile for the car that has the WiFi reader to override the default profile.

But the WiFi override for that car will not connect until I change the default connection from bluetooth to wifi.

The reverse seems to be true also. If I leave the default connection as WiFi then when selecting a car profile that has the override settings to connect to a bluetooth device iit will not connect till the default settings are also changed.

When the default connection and the vehicle connection are both the same type, i.e. bluetooth, then the override works.

I’m not sure where I should post this as a bug report, so that’s why it’s here.

This is my first post. Play nicely. 😀

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Bug Reporting/A Bug
on: May 25, 2018 (GMT)

Hi!

I’ll try to reproduce that here (its a good bug report so should be easy to do) – then I’ll get it fixed (there’s a beta and release due out in the next few days which this may miss unfortunately, but I’ll try to get this issue fixed in the update soon after)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter