Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque Pro main menu displaced in regard of the touch screen in a Car Headunit (Tesla style 10.4" vertical)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque Pro main menu displaced in regard of the touch screen in a Car Headunit (Tesla style 10.4" vertical)
JaviTorque
Post Torque Pro main menu displaced in regard of the touch screen in a Car Headunit (Tesla style 10.4" vertical)
on: April 22, 2018 (GMT)

I have a Tesla Style 10.4″ Android vertical head unit in which is installed Torque Lite and works well. After installing Torque Pro, the touchscreen is displaced in regard of the INITIAL Home Main Menu image; once into any TorquePro submenu (like Settings, Real Time Information, Fault Codes, etc), the sensitivity of the touchscreen is centered in regard with the image, so has no problems.

Only happens within the Torque Pro App main initial menu image, meanwhile the menus of the Head Unit itself and with any other installed App, has no issues.

I delete and re-install the TorquePro App, no change with the issue.

Obviously this misplaced touchscreen issue only happens within the area of the screen where TorquePro Main Initial Menu image is running.

How that issue can be corrected?

Holl94
Post Re: Torque Pro main menu displaced in regard of the touch screen in a Car Headunit (Tesla style 10.4" vertical)
on: May 3, 2019 (GMT)

Its doing the same thing on my 12.1 unit. The only way i can get around it is by doing split screen using the menu then going back to full screen. Have you figured anything out?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter