Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Ssangyong Diesel engine measuring Vacuum

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ssangyong Diesel engine measuring Vacuum
lillun
Post Ssangyong Diesel engine measuring Vacuum
on: March 16, 2018 (GMT)

Hello:
I’m experiencing an issue and I’m trying to use Torque to figure out what’s happening.

I have a Ssangyong Tivoli, Diesel, 1600cc. Normally, it uses 6.0 litres per 100 km. but sometimes, when I’m driving, the engine starts to consume more fuel (peak of 11 lt / 100km), with a lack of power. The only thing that i have been able to find, is that at the same time the high consumption starts, the Boost dial shows large negative values (vacuum) at idle.

It then last for a few minutes, and then normalizes again, that means, fuel consumption gets back to normal and boost gets only positive values, near 0 when idle.

I have not yet a log file with this, any recomendations? any pids that I should add to the log file?
or even more, do you know why this may be happening, boost showing large negative values, even if this is a Diesel engine and Torque is configured with Diesel profile and correct Engine displacement?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.

Follow me on twitter