Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » strange problems

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: strange problems
gra
Post strange problems
on: March 10, 2018 (GMT)

I have to use start and stop commands (atcra)in order to get dpf data, but this gets me a lot of trouble:

1. when loading a new csv file with start and stop commands, in Torque when editing pids, both command lines are empty in Torque(not loaded from csv). I have to insert them mannualy, then close torque, clear cache, and when reopen it. I get start and stop commands copied but for all my pids…(sometimes this is not good). Same with the “Header”, i have to insert it mannualy, not copied from the csv file.
If I nedd to insert a new pid mannualy…I am dead, all start and stop commands will be deleted, i have to reinsert them for 1 pid then close the app, clear cache etc…
2.When i test a pid, all are reported as “NO DATA”, but they work in main dashboard…This is nasty when you want to work on formulas…
3. Sometimes many pids remain dead for a long time, but suddenly start to work…

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: strange problems
on: March 14, 2018 (GMT)

Hi!

Would you be willing to email the CSV file to me (ian@prowl.org) (or post in quote form on here, if there are no greater/less than arrows in it) and I’ll have a look if the file is the issue – if you have a file that breaks the importer then that’s basically really useful to me as I can use it to see the issue and get it fixed!

gra
on: March 17, 2018 (GMT)

More than that, now i cannot import another csv list in torque, i remain “stucked” with the pids i have…I can mannualy insert pids, but no automatic import from file…I think i have to reinstall torque, something is wrong..

gra
on: March 17, 2018 (GMT)

mail sent

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.

Follow me on twitter