Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Profile Info

Summary - Lmack
Name: Larry
Position: Member
AIM:
Yahoo:
Jabber/google Talk:
Biographical Info:

Oh boy !!! Ok now days I’m old ugly and broke . and not in the best of health anymore. I wish Plymouth Dodge and Chrysler was still in existence . and not the garbage they produce today . all of the BULLCRAP technology of today has not done what they have promised . better gas mileage. I had a 81 Dodge D150 318 4 BARRLE carb 3 speed with over drive manual shift. Possibly rear END on the highway 25 MPG’S now I have a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500. 360 5.9 whatever 13.7 MPG engine runs good transmission shifts fine 3.55 rear END gears same as I had in my 81 this is no comparison in mileage or performance . all these fuel injectors and computers made pussy’s out of our dodges. What the hell??? I LOVE MY OLDER DODGE’S 318 340 HELL EVEN THE 225 SLANT 6 NO BETTER OR MORE DURABLE ENGINE MADE IN MY BOOK !!! I USED TO PACK MY ENGINES INTO THE HOUSE AND REBUILD THEM AND PACK THEM BACK OUT . DIDNT HAVE A GARAGE . AND NOW NOT MUCH OF A BACK ANYMORE EITHER. I KNOW I KNOW “”” BACK IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS “”” WHEN A COKE WAS STILL COLA AND A JOINT A BAD PLACE TO BE . LOL I WOULD STILL DO A JOINT CANT STAND COKE . “” COKE THE COMMIE COLA””

WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.

Follow me on twitter