Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Reordering dashboard screens

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reordering dashboard screens
freddyrozen
Post Reordering dashboard screens
on: June 23, 2016 (GMT)

Is there a way to reorder dashboard screens without having to move each display item manually?

F-150Torqued
Post Re: Reordering dashboard screens
on: June 25, 2016 (GMT)

@freddyrozen

I ‘think’ the answer is “NO”, there is no other way.

I ALSO wish it wasn’t true. I can see lots of benefit to being able to “export” and save a single dashboard screen – identified by the screen location that is indicated by the ‘dot’ at the bottom of dashboard screens. Then scroll to the different dot (screen location) and “import” a screen – either the same one to ‘reorder’ them, or one for a different set of gauges – if desired.

This feature would allow creating a custom dashboard screen, say for diagnosing a specific engine system, and save it for when it is needed. IE: Perhaps Intake Runner Control with gauges for bank 1 / bank 2 runner control position (or control voltage as the case may be) – intake vacuum – MAF reading – IAT, perhaps spark advance, fuel trims or O2 readings (or whatever) and save that dashboard screen individually with a unique name for IRC diagnostics. If IRC’s are functioning fine – you don’t even need it in the dashboard roster – if you could ‘import’ it when needed.

—————–

rgwynnjones
Post Re: Reordering dashboard screens
on: September 26, 2023 (GMT)

+1 on FR to add ability save/import single screens.
Currently can only export/import entire layout.
Some of my screens have literally dozens of gauges and take a huge amount of time to setup.
would like to export one page at a time and let users decide which pages to load where.
Torque Pro 1.12.101

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

Follow me on twitter