Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Adapters '11:22:33:DD:EE:FF' again functional

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Adapters '11:22:33:DD:EE:FF' again functional
peterge
Post Adapters '11:22:33:DD:EE:FF' again functional
on: December 12, 2014 (GMT)

I bought app Torque Pro. I have a phone Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. The phone Android 4.4.2 and root. I joined adapter and everything was functional. Phone offered me an update on Android. Before I always do such updating – Full Wipe. I did it and I installed everything again. But I have a problem with your application. Pairing do, but I do not to connect to the adapter. I tried to install the application from the competition OBD Car Doctor Free and it works without problems.
——————————–
Torque is absolutely gorgeous and fantastic application. I know this because I work properly.
——————————–
For the same phone as it is now not operational. With the same adapter as before. Developer and its creator – Ian Hawkins did a great fair job, but …

I am looking for way to make Torque Pro again operational. I had a backup of the entire Android system before upgrading. I returned the original Android. I searched and found. Connection problem is in the folder “BlueDroid” The road to it (requires ROOT) “data / misc / BlueDroid”
Entire contents Bluedroid of the components of Android before updating when the Torque Pro joined with ELM327 copy to Android after updating , and everything is functional.
Can someone help if I will give a functional component connections and vice versa dysfunctional. If someone will have the time and files can be compared to identify the creator of problems.

http://download.hellshare.sk/bluedroid-rar/27630822/
Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter