Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » BB10 Z10 problem

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BB10 Z10 problem
Acrobatis7
Post BB10 Z10 problem
on: September 2, 2014 (GMT)

Hi all

Installed Torque Pro recently and I have yet to find a solution for the problem occured…

Any suggestions?

Also… In all screens, it might look like this to me alone (i realy dont think so…) all gauses/windows/dials etc are tilted a bit.

Dave1001
Post Re: BB10 Z10 problem
on: September 3, 2014 (GMT)

Will it let you set up your profile in the settings option?? Have you tried this yet?? By default, the info is stored in the device memory, not the expansion card, so I would think the expansion card would not matter. Of course, you do have to have some free memory. How much do you have??

I have the pro version installed on my Z10 and my PlayBook, and they both work fine.

Acrobatis7
on: September 3, 2014 (GMT)

I tried to set up my profile and after I Pressed the save button it got back to the main screen with the msg: Profile could not be saved

Dont know if it matters. I guess Ian can answer that. I installed the Torque Lite from the Android market before I installed the Torque Pro from the BB Market. The Android one worked fine. No storage bugs or anything.
Could that have messed up my phone torquelike?

I even tried to install another SD card i have and performed a clean format, so there would be no excusses. That didnt work either.
So i guess it is something with my internal storage (as you said before). What can i do?
I desperately try to avoid formating my phone from the start. Clean-sweep is the last option.

jsab
on: September 6, 2014 (GMT)

I’m having the same issue on my Samsung note 3, hope to find a fix.

Dave1001
on: September 7, 2014 (GMT)

You mentioned installing “lite” from Android and the “pro” from BB world. That may just be part of the issue. I would be tempted to delete both versions, and reload the ” pro ” from BB world. The reason I say this is I had a strange glitch with “pro” when I was having troubles with the Android run-time on my BB Z10. Torque pro would crash constantly until I fixed the problem with the android run-time in the Z10, even though I had loaded it as a .bar file from BB world! Never did find out why, but I suspect that the .bar version ( supposedly native BB version ) still relies on the android run-time.
How’s that for confusing the issue??

Acrobatis7
on: September 7, 2014 (GMT)

Yes. I did install the lite version from the android market.
Before i install the BB pro version though, i unistalled the android version. I thought “u never know what could cause a glitch”.
I have no idea how android apps and BB apps, as the same apps, work together or whether they can co-exist, or even what kind of files does one left behind for the other to mess it up…

I will w8 for an update before i take some radical action, such as format etc.
Hopefully Ian will work it out.

From what i hear the same issue is in Android phones too. That makes me think that the problem is between different versions of torque (lite and pro).
I can only come to a conclusion that the same think happend with those guys too. First they installed the lite version, to see if they like it or what ever, and after they liked it they installed the pro version. Doesnt nesessarely has to be every single person who did it like would have the problem. But if those of us who has it did it like that, i guess it would be a helpful thing to tell Ian how it happend. Its only logical…

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Follow me on twitter