Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » 2003 duramax connection problems connects to vehicle but not data in fileds

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2003 duramax connection problems connects to vehicle but not data in fileds
duramax77
Post 2003 duramax connection problems connects to Adapter and ECU but not data in fields
on: July 26, 2014 (GMT)

Hello I’m using a torque pro version 1.8.38 and a Vgate ELM327 bluetooth obd II connector. I have all solid blue icons and my connector is 00:0D:18:3A:67:89. The truck is a 2003 lb7 Chevy duramax/w allison trans.I have a Samsung galaxy 3 cell phone version 4.1.2 ,Torque Pro says I have good connection to ecu and adapter.When I try to look at an information all gauges say no data, the only item I was able to do is download codes. I did type in ATZ in capital letters in the advance option. What else is missing here???? please help Thanks Mike

Capp777
Post Re: 2003 duramax connection problems connects to vehicle but not data in fileds

Is your vehicle fully OBDII compliant?

I thought I read that diesels didn’t comply
until 2004 and greater?

duramax77
Post Re: 2003 duramax connection problems connects to vehicle but not data in fileds

my other scanners work fine, i got this to see injector balance rates

Capp777

If your adapter has successfully connected
to your ecu it will list the available mode 1
pids supported under the adapter status
icon functions.

Have you tried adding the predefined pid
set for GM to see if they would work?

Have you tried manually setting the correct
protocol to see if it reads correctly? (vpw?)

Does your vehicle use a dual protocol like
vpw/iso?

duramax77
on: July 27, 2014 (GMT)

Thank you for replying capt77 I can tell you know this program very well.

if your adapter has successfully connected
to your ecu it will list the available mode 1
pids supported under the adapter status
icon functions.

Under adapter status icon: bluetooth enabled, connection to adapter enabled, connection to ecu enabled all are checked marked OK. It does not list pids supported, show vin number or vehicle manufacture. It keeps searching for model.

Have you tried adding the predefined pid
set for GM to see if they would work?

I haven’t tried getting predefined pid set for GM. Were do find the pid set and how do I load it?

Have you tried manually setting the correct
protocol to see if it reads correctly? (vpw?)
Does your vehicle use a dual protocol like
vpw/iso?

I manually set it to SAEJ1850-VPW(10.4K BAUD) like you said. I don’t see anything in selection for iso?

Capp777
on: July 27, 2014 (GMT)

From the main screen…

Menu>Settings>Manage Extra PIDs/Sensors

Menu>Add Predefined Set

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.

Follow me on twitter