Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Adding Eobd

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Adding Eobd
YelloEye
Post Re: Adding Eobd
on: May 24, 2011 (GMT)

After deleting the displays and the custom PID and recreating it worked just fine. Until last night, now it jumps between 1 and 29.3. Which needless to say my car shouldn’t be running if it’s getting those kind of values. Under decelerating fuel cut off I used to get 29.4, now it reads 29.3. I recreated everything again and still no results.

piemmm
Administrator

Hi

Is this a custom PID that you are using? if so could you post the values it is setup with from the editor, thanks!

Don’t forget in the current version the formulas (if you are using a custom PID) changed variables (due to a bug) and thus in the equations B is now A, C is now B, etc

YelloEye

I somehow overlooked that lol, where did you mention the letter swapping so I can make sure I watch that thread for updates.

Here’s what I’m currently using for my custom pid:
Wideband
AFR
x1

(((A*256)+B)/32768)*14.68
Auto

So if I’m reading correctly the equation should now be (((D*256)+A)/32768)*14.68 Correct?

And thus:

Old—New
A—–D
B—–A
C—–B
D—–C

Also does this only apply to the “custom” PIDs or to all extended PIDs?

Quote from admin on May 24, 2011
Hi

Is this a custom PID that you are using? if so could you post the values it is setup with from the editor, thanks!

Don’t forget in the current version the formulas (if you are using a custom PID) changed variables (due to a bug) and thus in the equations B is now A, C is now B, etc

piemmm
Administrator
on: May 25, 2011 (GMT)

Found a bug. The off by one formula issue doesn’t apply to mode 0x01 PIDs so I’m fixing it now. Thanks for pointing it out.

I’ll release an update in the next few minutes.

EDIT: fixed in 1.4.68 released on the market 10 minutes ago

YelloEye
on: May 25, 2011 (GMT)

So now I can return my formula back to its original configuration and have AFR again? Awesome! Love ya man. /nohomo

YelloEye
on: May 26, 2011 (GMT)

1.4.68 fixed the issue! Thank you Ian for your dedication.

Pages: 1 [2]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.

Follow me on twitter