Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » data logging

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: data logging
jovanie
Post data logging
on: September 16, 2011 (GMT)

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I thought I could data log (example: fuel trims according to rpms) but everytime I start the log and send it via email.. it sends a track file

nof600
Post Re: data logging
on: October 3, 2011 (GMT)

I am having the same issue. Please help..

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 4, 2011 (GMT)

Hi

Which screen are you in when you are sending the log? – the Realtime information screen is the one that sends the acutal logfiles, and you’ll need to send them as CSV if you don’t want them converted into track files.

With the CSV file format, you’ll be able to import the data into a spreadsheet and play with the numbers

nof600
on: October 8, 2011 (GMT)

After selecting Realtime Settings, I select the menu button and then select Start Logging. After abit, select menu and email logs to send to my email address.

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 8, 2011 (GMT)

Thanks for the reply

Have you told the app what sensors to log (Go to the main app settings->Logging/Data upload->Select what to log) which will then give you the chance to add which sensors are relevant

The logfile by default records GPS and accelerometer data (then what sensors you have selected in the ‘Select what to log’ setting option). You can then export all of this data as CSV or KML formatted data

jovanie
on: October 10, 2011 (GMT)

yes… you have to tell the app what to log. then just open it up in excel… it worked for me

Barnertj
on: March 28, 2013 (GMT)

I am a torque newby. So, my question may seem strang. Can I store my data on my smartphone and regard them after importing them into an Excel sheet? Or must I store them in the web or send them by mail?

odyknuck
on: June 19, 2013 (GMT)

I am new to using the App to log and have the same question. Also it only appears to be able to log one comparison at a time. Is there an actual instruction manual on using the features of the Torque app?

vitvip
on: June 20, 2013 (GMT)

Check the torqueLogs folder, all .csv’s should be there… I never e-mail or upload anything.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.048 seconds.

Follow me on twitter